Terms & Conditions
Menai Food Festival Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
(last updated May 2022)
- All exhibitors must abide by the Food Safety [General Food 1965 Regulations 1965 and the Food Safety [Temperature Control] Regulations 1995 and other subsequent controls.
- For legal reasons It is also a condition that all equipment used in the Festival has a current PAT certificate under regulation 4, 5 and 6 of the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989. This should be sent during the application but will also be checked prior to the opening of the food festival. Exhibitors must comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and carry out their own risk assessments as well as follow the risk assessments and terms and conditions that will be set by the team prior to Menai Food Festival.
In accordance with Natasha’s law, food exhibitors and retailers must clearly display allergen signage, and comply with the Food Standards Agency regulations and guidance; a copy can be found by following the link:
- Food Hygiene Rating must be clearly displayed at all times
- All Exhibitors must have up to date Public Liability Insurance with them during the event
- Where applicable, Exhibitors must have up to date Gas Certificate and PAT Certificates for all appliances
- Only Exhibitors who have requested in advance to use a generator will be permitted to do so
- Exhibitors on the Recreation Field may set up from 1pm on Friday 5th August. There will be Security onsite overnight and Exhibitors are not permitted to stay on the Festival site overnight
- Exhibitors on Ffordd Y Ffair may set up from 5am on Saturday 6th August
- ALL Exhibitors must move their vehicles from the Festival site no later than 9am on Saturday 6th August (Parking Permits will be in your Welcome Pack, and you will be directed to car parks on arrival)
- All Exhibitors should be ready for trade by 9.30am when the festival opens to the public
- Aggressive behaviour or rudeness to Staff or Volunteers will not be tolerated and anyone failing to adhere to this will be asked to leave the Festival site
- Exhibitors must not pack away before the Food Festival closes at 6pm. In the instance of selling out; please leave a sign on your stand explaining. Tables must not be removed
- You may return your vehicle to the Festival site from 6pm. Marshall will assist where necessary
- All rubbish must be disposed of in the skips provided or taken home with you. Please do not leave anything behind.
We hope you have a successful and enjoyable time.
Menai Food Festival